Upcycled Christmas Stockings - Using What I Have on Hand

$0.00

I know you can buy Christmas Stockings a the dollar store. But that's just not how I roll. Do people even say that any more or is my inner dork showing? :-)
Anyway here is what I had, a left over piece of pink sheet, some red paint from our kitchen remodel, a white towel with a couple of small stains on it, some empty cereal boxes, a few jingle bells, some gold cord and 5 small red bows.
Now I
upcycled christmas stockings using what i have on hand, repurposing upcycling
To start I traced a quick stocking shape on a piece of newspaper and then proceeded to cut out the stocking shapes from the piece of sheet. Two layers of sheet were sewn together. Then I painted the stockings with the red paint and decorated the stockings with the cereal box initials, red bow and jingle bells and white pen. You can see the process in the video below.
If you like upcycling and would like received email notifications on other projects and news from the LAB, please follow the link below to subscribe to the Upcycled Design Lab email list.
Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season.
Cindy @ Upcycled Design Lab

• Old bed sheet
  • Old towel
  • Left over house paint
Cindy @ Upcycle Design Lab