This is My Dream Medicine Cabinet in My Master Bathroom

My cabinet measures 35 inches wide by 65 inches tall. Above the cabinet is a double light fixture. The door is made from a mirror that stands from floor to light fixture. Inside the cabinet is six shelves that hold all of our personal care supplies. Having the light above the mirror works very well. The other great benefit is that I can stand close to the mirror to apply my makeup, no more leaning over the
This is the front view, with my floor to almost ceiling mirror as the door
A quick view inside my medicine cabinet
A quick view inside my medicine cabinet
The top shelf holds our first aid supplies, really easy to find when needed. The other shelves are organised to hold my makeup and other personal care supplies.
Cherie Little Chalmers

• Carey

This cabinet reminds me of one that my parents had in their Dining room when I was growing up. We called it the Medicine Cupboard. All vitamins, meds etc. were kept in that cabinet. It did not have a mirror, but was built into the wall between the studs. I have always wanted one just like it. Maybe it will still happen??? Who knows. What an excellent Idea!!!