Dria @ Dio
Dria @ Dio
  • Boston, MA

Craft Stick Trees

Supplies you will need are:
*Craft sticks (two different kinds see photo)
*Hot glue
*Styrofoam trees
*Blocks of wood for the tree trunk
craft stick trees, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
craft stick trees, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Supplies
Supplies
craft stick trees, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Step 1 If you are using multiple blocks of wood hot glue them together
Step 1: If you are using multiple blocks of wood hot glue them together.
craft stick trees, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Step 2 Glue your block s to the base of the tree
Step 2: Glue your block(s) to the base of the tree
craft stick trees, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Step 3 start adding your craft sticks to the tree working in a row
Step 3: start adding your craft sticks to the tree working in a row.
craft stick trees, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Continue working in rows remembering to overlap the last row Use the smaller shim pieces to fill in the gaps
Continue working in rows, remembering to overlap the last row. Use the smaller shim pieces to fill in the gaps!
craft stick trees, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, I wanted my trees to look a little more rustic so I ended up staining my trees in a pine stain
I wanted my trees to look a little more rustic so I ended up staining my trees in a pine stain.
Dria @ Dio