Dresser to Media Center Makeover

I finally found the dresser I wanted for a media center. After a lot of sanding, the staining and painting finished it off quite nicely.
After.

3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations

• Tia Bruce

That's really nice

• Carole

I am currently on the look out for a low line media centre to use as a window seat. Just add a padded cushioned top. Hopefully I will find something at the right height and width that is strong enough to sit on and will fit all our walking boots, wellies and stuff underneath it! My other option is to use a headboard or foot board and make a bench to put by the window and tuck our shoes and boots under it. I have an old one in the garage that might do but I am still undecided whether the low line media centre idea would be a better option. LOL. Love what you have done here!

• Carole

@Robin I currently have a pine blanket box with padded top, but it needs to be longer and rather than the lift up lid it would be better if there were an open area with no lift up lid to store shoes and boots. The lift up lid means my husband refuses to put his walking boots and wellies in there as he cannot be bothered digging them out on a daily basis when he walks the dog or does something in the garden. I have shoes and boots everywhere as a result. They need to be more quickly and easily to hand.