Garden Markers - 5 Options

$1

Here are a variety of ways to make garden markers that are very easy and inexpensive to make.

First Garden Marker - you'll need your packet from your seeds, paint stir stick (or stick, skewer, plastic kitchen spoon, etc. - something to be a stake), and glass jar.
Use your empty packet of seeds and place on the stake of your choice. (Open your packet of seeds from the bottom.)
Place your recycled jar onto the top to cover and protect your seed packet from the elements.
Stake in your garden.
Option 2 - Write on a paint stick (10-$1 at Home Depot) with sharpie or a sharpie paint pen. Seal with acrylic sealer to protect.
Option 3 - Write with sharpie on a plastic spoon (3-$1 at Dollar Tree). You can stop here or ...
Using more colorful sharpies...
On the back side draw a picture of your planted item. A great option for color and if you have kids/grand kids etc.
Option 4 - Wash a rock, let dry, and then use a paint pen or sharpie to write what you are growing. Once this is dry, spray with an acrylic sealer to protect it.
Option 5 - Write with a sharpie on an old kitchen utensil and stake into the ground by your plant.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
Chas' Crazy Creations