Sassy Townhouse Living
Sassy Townhouse Living
  • East Stroudsburg, PA

How To Transform A Dull Wall Into Something Spectacular With Fasade Pa

$400

There’s no better way to add beauty to your home than perking up your walls, back splash or ceiling. Fasade Panels are truly a chic and sophisticated way to get there and easily too! I’m going to show you how to transform a dull wall into something spectacular with fasade panels and how it transformed my foyer!
how to transform a dull wall into something spectacular with fasade pa
What I love most about Fasade products is that you can literally use them anyplace in your home. Whether it’s your ceiling, back splash, or walls, it’s the perfect way to add a spectacular decor punch or a subtle chic decor element. 
What is it about Fasade decorative thermoplastic panels that make them so appealing to consumers? For well over a decade, their products have been used in homes, offices, stores, schools, and hotels around the world. Tastes and styles have changed, and ACP has evolved with the times, still offering the great products and customer service that have been their hallmark for more than a decade.
I could spend hours showing and talking to you about how gorgeous their products are and before I show you my stunning transformation, let me show you some of my favorites from their website. Please be sure to stop by my blog to see the slideshow of amazing projects you can create with these panels. The link is at bottom of this post.
You can literally use these panels in any room in your home. They are so easy to work with and super easy to install.
Let me show you how I was able to transform my dull lifeless foyer into something simply chic and maintenance free! I love this product so much a few years ago we had the  tiles installed on our kitchen island.
We have a small foyer that leads from the garage area directly into our kitchen and it needed an element of design that was easy to maintain, clean, and that was paintable too. Yes, you can paint over these panels too if you like. I wanted the area white so it wouldn’t clash with the rest of the decor elements in my home and I think I chose the perfect panels. 

Description: Weave style and texture into any space with Damask style wall panels. A contemporary spin on a traditional art, this rich pattern mesmerizes with its simple beauty. SKU: S7701 - Description: Weave style and texture into any space with Damask style wall panels. A contemporary spin on a traditional art, this rich pattern mesmerizes with its simple beauty. SKU: S7701

The one I chose is called Matte White in Damask.
Matte White combines with other colors to easily fit into any design scheme. Or, use it on its own to make a clean and crisp design statement that’s always classically stylish. It is also paintable.
These Fasade decorative thermoplastic panels are so easy to work with. It only took a few hours from start to finish!
They are thin and easy to fit anyplace in your home. The possibilities are endless!
Be sure to watch my video tutorial of the installation process!
I’m thrilled with the way it turned out. All I have to do is paint the walls and trim next. That’s next month’s project! 
You can install the panels either half way up the walls or all the way up – there’s so much you can do with a little creativity and planning.
There's so much you can do with these panels. I know you are going to love them as much as I do!
PLEASE stop by my blog for more images and product details! I know you will find some inspiration for your projects too. The link to this post can be found below.
I'd love to see you there!

Also, subscribe to my newsletter and get access to the Secret Member's Page for giveaways, updates, and much more!  Subscribe Here! 

Thank you!
Carolann
Sassy Townhouse Living
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of September 05, 2018 11:37 PM - More info
Sassy Townhouse Living

• Tro21088958

What tools are required to cut the panels? Do you know if they could be used to replace glass panels in cupboard doors? Could they be attached to a round pillar as you did the tall square ones in the room. Wonderful, elegant look! ~Brenda

• Penelope P

Sassy do you delete readers' questions comments or does the product sponsor or Hometalk delete them?

• Dotclevenger

Beautiful look! How did you attach them? How did you make it look so seamless? They look stiff enough that it wouldn't be simple and/or they would buckle here and there. Do the patterns match so a right side always lines up with a left side?

• Dotclevenger

Hello. I did visit your post and looked around pretty thoroughly. All I saw were references to your guy installing them, not the detail of my questions. I did not see the video, is that were I'll get my answers? Thanks, Dottie