The Tips to Growing Beautiful Succulents!

$5

The best tips for planting, growing beautiful succulents and caring for them, inside!
So after having a good look at my garden recently and realising that I just don’t have the time to spend watering all the plants, getting a little more conscious of water consumption and being environmentally friendly, I have decided to get a little wiser and plant more succulents!
Succulents are a very popular indoor plant because they are hardy and they don’t need to be watered very often. They have really come back into fashion lately.
Succulents are not just perfect to grow in the garden but also inside, at the office and they are the perfect gift for someone, as you are not then lumping them with the responsibility to water and look after the plants all the time.
There are a few tips to growing succulents and these tips make all the difference to the succulents surviving, growing and thriving!
Tips such as what type of container to use, when and how to water them, the importance of the potting mix, where to grow your succulents and succulent food .

Knowing these tips have made all the difference to growing my succulents, inside!

For all these tips and more visit Sparkles In The Everyday! See you there! :-)

Barb