Beachy Small Bathroom Makeover

Updating a small bathroom that's just under 3 x 5 is a challenge. From the rope mirror to the beach scene on the wall and just about everything else is a DIY project in my little space. The day we moved in it looked like a public restroom along a random highway. Really, really gross. Take a look a the before pic and you'll know what I mean. Fast forward to bright colors on the wall, pretty stone, glass tiles and a few DIY projects. Now, we get so many compliments on how pretty and cheerful our little bath is, I have hard time remembering how bad off it was! Of course, maybe that's a good thing!
I kept the original sink because there aren't many choices for teeny tiny sinks!
I've gas stations with more appealing bathrooms. But this one was in our home...Yuck!
I fell in love with this sea glass colored pencil tle. The rest of the choices were built around this. We saved money by cutting the 1 foot sheets in half for the wall border.
I added several DIY projects to finish the room. They were all budget friendly and easy to do. I share how to make them in my other Hometalk posts.

30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
15 Perfectly Round Tables
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
Wendi @ H2OBungalow

• Lisa House

Absolutely stunning! I have been drooling over that tile trying to justify removing perfectly fine tile in my kitchen and replacing with this.

• Susan

I have a small home 1/2 mile from the beach. Great ideas for decorating. Thank you.