Kathy Henke
Kathy Henke
  • Medford, WI

So Easy - a 5 Yr Old Can Do It

My grandniece wanted to help me paint and I couldn't let her. So I bought her a beat up nightstand from Goodwill for $3.00, flowers for $1.29 and let her do her own project. The particle board top was damaged badly so we covered the worst of the spots with flowers. I think she did a great job.
so easy a 5 yr old can do it, chalk paint, painted furniture, Finished Nice work Lulu
Finished. Nice work Lulu.
so easy a 5 yr old can do it, chalk paint, painted furniture, Started with a really beat up Goodwill find A light sanding and cleaning
Started with a really beat up Goodwill find. A light sanding and cleaning.
so easy a 5 yr old can do it, chalk paint, painted furniture, Homemade chalk paint
Homemade chalk paint.
so easy a 5 yr old can do it, chalk paint, painted furniture, Here is the painted project
Here is the painted project.
so easy a 5 yr old can do it, chalk paint, painted furniture, To cover the damage on the top she put flowers on with Mod Podge The hardest part is letting her do it herself
To cover the damage on the top, she put flowers on with Mod Podge. (The hardest part is letting her do it herself!)