30 Minute Stair Makeover

$20

I've been falling in love with the one of the latest trends - decorative decals for your stair risers. It' an easy DIY project that will add flair to your steps, and best of all it's practical too. Why? Because in addition to giving your stairs a fresh and fabulous look, they hide scuff marks.
Have you ever noticed that the first part of your stairs to wear down are the white risers?  It makes sense as they get a lot of abuse from walking as well as cleaning.  These decorative stair riser decals solve that problem.  You no longer need to look at dinged up stairs nor paint this difficult area
So, I've gathered some of my favorite decorative decals for the steps.  These are vinyl decals and they are removable.  You can always replace them for a nice change of pace.  And, you'll be happy to know that these are inexpensive (and cost way less than getting your stair risers painted.  And, of course, they give you home a chic and unique look.  Believe me, your friends will ask you where you got them. Note: Check out my full blog post for more examples of stair decals with links of where you can buy them online.
Note: These stair decals are inexpensive. I believe all of them are under $150 and there are some as low as $10-20. This is an easy DIY project that you should be able to do in less than hour.  The pre-cut panels come with self adhesive so they're super easy to install yourself.    Voila, you've transformed your steps from drab to fab.
These panels are easy to clean, and you'll be happy to know that you can remove them without damaging the steps.

I think my favorite is the taupy gray set with the moroccan trellis.  But, I also love the beach scene as I've always loved the water and the beach.

Which is your favorite?

• Vinyl stair decals
  • Scissors

Debbie Gartner