Craft Supply Organizer From Upcycled Denim

$1

I created this organizer from upcycled denim for my granddaughter's craft space. It has lots of pockets for storing scissors, glue, markers or other supplies.
I upcycled a denim dress for the backing. I had a stack of jean pockets in my stash from some old jeans. Added some buttons, lace and a shabby flower to finish it off.
I used denim from the legs of the jeans to cover some tin cans of varying size. Then I trimmed them out in some lace and embroidered trim. Finally glued them together to create a cute little pencil holder for her craft desk.
Visit my blog for complete instructions on how to make one of your own. Or contact me and I can do a special order for you.

Tymes Past

1 comment
  • ChannaGale Conner

I love these projects. Especially the denim projects. I will definitely try them. Thruway a lot of Deanna recently. I love these projects. Especially the denim projects. I will definitely try them. Through away a lot of general recently thought I would never use it. Thank you for these ideas