Gorgeous Bathroom Inspiration

$6000
2 Months
Advanced

My parents, in their mid-60's, took on a major undertaking a few years ago. My dad is a contractor and my parents decided to buy a 7 acre lot and start building a house all on their own. It's exciting to know that my father has put all his own blood, sweat, tears, and money into this home and they are designing and working on one space at a time. Today I wanted to show you the gorgeous bathroom that my dad put together and the bathroom that inspired my OWN master bathroom renovation that is also underway (my dad is helping us with that too--superdad!).

Here's how it started...
The bathroom started as this space...just barely past being drywalled in. My dad started working on tiling the shower with tiles I got my parents form Floor and Decor. They are marble tiles with varying colors and patterns.

Here's the AFTER of the same space...
They chose a gorgeous navy blue vanity from Thomasville (custom built) and white matte granite countertops with brushed nickel faucets. They painted the walls a subtle blue with gray hints and then added white craftsman trim. Finally, they tiled the floors with hexagon tiles and added a pretty brushed nickel shower door...

The whole room just is light, classy, airy, and exquisite. On the right side of the shower they have built in shelf storage and two closets, as well as an additional single vanity.
I love the variations in the tile!
This whole space gave my husband and I so much inspiration for our own bathroom makeover (coming to my blog soon).

What's your favorite part?!

15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
Abbey D

1 comment