Gorgeous Bathroom Inspiration

$6000
2 Months
Advanced

My parents, in their mid-60's, took on a major undertaking a few years ago. My dad is a contractor and my parents decided to buy a 7 acre lot and start building a house all on their own. It's exciting to know that my father has put all his own blood, sweat, tears, and money into this home and they are designing and working on one space at a time. Today I wanted to show you the gorgeous bathroom that my dad
gorgeous bathroom inspiration
The bathroom started as this space...just barely past being drywalled in. My dad started working on tiling the shower with tiles I got my parents form Floor and Decor. They are marble tiles with varying colors and patterns.

Here's the AFTER of the same space...
gorgeous bathroom inspiration
They chose a gorgeous navy blue vanity from Thomasville (custom built) and white matte granite countertops with brushed nickel faucets. They painted the walls a subtle blue with gray hints and then added white craftsman trim. Finally, they tiled the floors with hexagon tiles and added a pretty brushed nickel shower door...

gorgeous bathroom inspiration
The whole room just is light, classy, airy, and exquisite. On the right side of the shower they have built in shelf storage and two closets, as well as an additional single vanity.
gorgeous bathroom inspiration
I love the variations in the tile!
gorgeous bathroom inspiration
gorgeous bathroom inspiration
gorgeous bathroom inspiration
This whole space gave my husband and I so much inspiration for our own bathroom makeover (coming to my blog soon).

What's your favorite part?!

Abbey D

1 comment