Clydia Mangold
Clydia Mangold
  • Owasso, OK

How To Strip Your Dining Room Table the EZ Way!

Over the years I've completed too many projects instead of dinners at our dining room table and it showed! Honestly, I thought I should just buy a new table it was so bad, but look at it now!
We used Citristrip to take off the numerous layers of old paint, dripped sealer and gunk to reveal a brand new looking table. The project cost for me was ZERO dollars because I already had all of the supplies at
how to strip your dining room table the ez way, dining room ideas, home decor, painted furniture
Here are the supplies that I used to strip our dining room table:
plastic gloves
plastic scraper
Citristrip
lots of paper towels
small disposable box or bowl
floor covering
large chip brush
Citristrip is pretty amazing stuff in my book. It took years off of our dining table.
Grain sack stripe painted with Plaster Paint in Ivory Lace.
I ♥ the added detail by the grain sack stripe.
Sealed the finished table top with a durable crystal clear floor sealer. To get all the step-by-step details of how I did my refinishing job, please visit us at our blog.
Clydia Mangold

• Kgk2488657

Hi I was wondering what floor sealer you used and how it held up? Nice job.

• Lorna

Thanks. I have a dresser that I need to strip and have to work indoors. I will check this out.

• Mary Njus

Wow! Looks fanatastic. Such a simple detail really takes it to the next level and very unique.