How To Strip Your Dining Room Table the EZ Way!

29K Views
Over the years I've completed too many projects instead of dinners at our dining room table and it showed! Honestly, I thought I should just buy a new table it was so bad, but look at it now!
We used Citristrip to take off the numerous layers of old paint, dripped sealer and gunk to reveal a brand new looking table. The project cost for me was ZERO dollars because I already had all of the supplies at home, but if you were to go out and purchase all the supplies I would estimate that the total cost would be under $50.
To see the complete step-by-step that I used to strip our dining room table visit our blog.
  • how to strip your dining room table the ez way, dining room ideas, home decor, painted furniture
Here are the supplies that I used to strip our dining room table:
plastic gloves
plastic scraper
Citristrip
lots of paper towels
small disposable box or bowl
floor covering
large chip brush
Citristrip is pretty amazing stuff in my book. It took years off of our dining table.
Grain sack stripe painted with Plaster Paint in Ivory Lace.
I ♥ the added detail by the grain sack stripe.
Sealed the finished table top with a durable crystal clear floor sealer. To get all the step-by-step details of how I did my refinishing job, please visit us at our blog.

Suggested materials for this project:

Clydia Mangold