Organizing for $1: Under-the-sink Solutions

I've discovered over the years that I can create cute, functional storage on the cheap. The space under the sinks in our master bathroom was sad and totally disorganized, so I headed over to the Dollar Tree to see what I could find to help me out.
Here's the "after." It's now much easier to find stuff and put it away properly.
Here's what it looked like under one of the sinks "before."
I picked up a few bins for $1 apiece at the Dollar Tree, added chalkboard tags I had on hand (previously purchased from Target), and labeled them with chalkboard markers.

Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Living Rich on Less - Susan

• Jen
    Jen

I’m doing this today can’t wait

• Ellen Floriani
    Ellen Floriani

An improvement I guess, but getting at the bins in the back means taking out the front bins and crawling on your hands and knees to access the ones behind them. You would have to do that every time you want sometime back there. Instead, how about a lower bin that is the depth of the cabinet so it can be pulled out and pushed back.