15 MINUTE ORGANIZING: A POWERFUL WAY TO GET THINGS DONE

$6

It's amazing what can be accomplished in 15 minutes. We've all got 4 of these blocks of time in every hour. I know, that's obvious to everyone else, but to me this is a epiphany of sorts... It is incredibly easy to blow 15 minutes: checking updates on facebook, admiring organizing ideas on Pinterest or, for me, playing Risk on my (secondhand) iPad.
BUT, what could I accomplish if I took just one of those 15 minute blocks of time each day to improve something in my home?
Well, I've tried it for a couple of weeks now and I'm hooked!  (I'm groaning at myself as I type this, on account of this post, which is about hooks.  You groaning now, too?)
[Really working on getting your home more in order?! Check out A REFRESHING TAKE ON ORGANIZING: WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS & HOW TO GET STARTED!]
My 15 Minute task today is something that has been bothering me for 5 years.  Five years of irritation gone in 15 Minutes! It's a little bit embarrassing, but this has been our "storage solution" for our family's lunch bags...
To start, we cleaned the wall with rubbing alcohol and let it dry. I then put a tiny pencil mark where I wanted the top of the hook.  
Then we just followed the directions... Much better, right?! Such a simple project.  15 minutes just erased 5 years of frustration and embarrassment.  The reason we're so dressed up in the photos is that we did this after work on a weekday while making supper.   It was that easy.
For even more great 15 Minute Home Improvement Ideas, head on over to the full blog post by clicking the link below!

FrugalFamilyTimes.com