Unique Closet Organizer Ideas

$40

This is part 2 of our last post where we built in closet shelves and organizers. My husband did the first part... this is MY part... you know... the fun one. Ü Because we tripled our space I actually had some room to do some decorating!
This shows what the "BEFORE" photo of our closet with the typical one shelf. My husband, who is an amature wood worker, designed the shelves and cubby holes. SEE ALL PHOTOS HERE  
This is the main closet area filled back up. His items are on the left, mine the right. (I don't own dresses... if I did I'd have allowed for that.)
I purchased this shelf to hang his necklaces. The wood carved sweetheart tree is a DIY on our normal site!
This is looking to the left. I obviously had extra space and used some of it for decor purposes. The bottom shelf and floor hold his shoes and boots.
I also bought this hanging jewelry holder etc. holder.
This is my side. Oddly enough, our breaker box was on this wall. I covered it with a mirror which is easily removed. I used some bins I had.
We used ready made labels and attached them to bins etc. with twine. The circle labels are a . FREE DOWNLOAD HERE  

15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Nancy at Craft Your Happiness