Nancy at Craft Your Happiness
Nancy at Craft Your Happiness
  • Hot Springs National Park, AR

Unique Closet Organizer Ideas

$40

This is part 2 of our last post where we built in closet shelves and organizers. My husband did the first part... this is MY part... you know... the fun one. Ü Because we tripled our space I actually had some room to do some decorating!
unique closet organizer ideas
This shows what the "BEFORE" photo of our closet with the typical one shelf. My husband, who is an amature wood worker, designed the shelves and cubby holes. SEE ALL PHOTOS HERE  
unique closet organizer ideas
This is the main closet area filled back up. His items are on the left, mine the right. (I don't own dresses... if I did I'd have allowed for that.)
unique closet organizer ideas
I purchased this shelf to hang his necklaces. The wood carved sweetheart tree is a DIY on our normal site!
unique closet organizer ideas
This is looking to the left. I obviously had extra space and used some of it for decor purposes. The bottom shelf and floor hold his shoes and boots.
unique closet organizer ideas
I also bought this hanging jewelry holder etc. holder.
unique closet organizer ideas
This is my side. Oddly enough, our breaker box was on this wall. I covered it with a mirror which is easily removed. I used some bins I had.
unique closet organizer ideas
We used ready made labels and attached them to bins etc. with twine. The circle labels are a . FREE DOWNLOAD HERE  
unique closet organizer ideas
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 12, 2018 10:56 PM - More info
Nancy at Craft Your Happiness