DIY Decorative Wall Baskets

$25

My husband and I’ve worked in our dining room about a year ago, and while it looks lovely we were planning to do a lot more but just haven’t found the time to do it. While the room construction is on hold, there’s nothing stopping me from decorating the walls and improving the room’s natural appeal. With our nine-foot walls being cut in half by the chair rail (boards) I knew finding decorative elements to fit the space wasn’t going to be easy. At first I thought that a little artwork would be perfect for the room, however, I didn’t quite find the pieces I was looking for. After a week or so of searching, I settled on going DIY, which was always in the back of my mind.  More info on avantimorocha.com
Watch the video above to learn how I made this Decorative Wall Baskets. You could always just follow this step-by-step guide.
I went to a few thrift stores to buy all these baskets.
Clean them with an antibacterial wipe or a wet rag.
I'm going to use paper clips and push pins to hang them on the wall.
Create a layout that goes with your space an take a pic. You are going to use it as a guide when placing the baskets on the wall.
Open the paper clips slightly and place it in the back of the basket
Attach some of the background basket using wire.
Place some of the background baskets and attach the rest one by one using paper clips and push pins.
As you’ll see in the video this is easy DIY and I hope you like it as much as I did. In all probably spent $25 total which I see as a total steal!  If you make this easy DIY please don’t forget to share a picture on my Facebook page or tag me on Instagram that I’d love to see it.

Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning

To see more: https://avantimorocha.com/diy-decorative-wall-baskets/