AvantiMorocha
AvantiMorocha
  • San Antonio, TX

DIY Decorative Wall Baskets

$25

My husband and I’ve worked in our dining room about a year ago, and while it looks lovely we were planning to do a lot more but just haven’t found the time to do it. While the room construction is on hold, there’s nothing stopping me from decorating the walls and improving the room’s natural appeal. With our nine-foot walls being cut in half by the chair rail (boards) I knew finding decorative elements to
diy decorative wall baskets
Watch the video above to learn how I made this Decorative Wall Baskets. You could always just follow this step-by-step guide.
diy decorative wall baskets
I went to a few thrift stores to buy all these baskets.
diy decorative wall baskets
Clean them with an antibacterial wipe or a wet rag.
diy decorative wall baskets
I'm going to use paper clips and push pins to hang them on the wall.
diy decorative wall baskets
Create a layout that goes with your space an take a pic. You are going to use it as a guide when placing the baskets on the wall.
diy decorative wall baskets
Open the paper clips slightly and place it in the back of the basket
diy decorative wall baskets
Attach some of the background basket using wire.
diy decorative wall baskets
Place some of the background baskets and attach the rest one by one using paper clips and push pins.
diy decorative wall baskets
As you’ll see in the video this is easy DIY and I hope you like it as much as I did. In all probably spent $25 total which I see as a total steal!  If you make this easy DIY please don’t forget to share a picture on my Facebook page or tag me on Instagram that I’d love to see it.

To see more: https://avantimorocha.com/diy-decorative-wall-baskets/