Upcycled Pumpkins for Halloween Display

$5

We are having a Halloween party this year and before I get to all the house cleaning and yard work, well I had to make a few decorations! With these upcycled pumpkins I am calling the front display complete. And I am out of excuses for postponing my other chores.
upcycled pumpkins for halloween display
These empty jars were my inspiration. I mean look at them don't they make you think of pumpkins? No? Well ok maybe its just me.
upcycled pumpkins for halloween display
I also had this empty flower pot that seemed to want to be transformed into a pumpkin.
upcycled pumpkins for halloween display
To make all these pumpkins I used some house paint, craft paints, a round plastic table cloth, lots of plastic bags and some other odds and ends. You can see the whole process in the video tutorial. Some of them turned out better then others but it was fun to experiment with different was to make upcycled pumpkins.
upcycled pumpkins for halloween display
Here is the finished display including my plastic grocery bag spiders web and plastic bottle spider.

Thanks for taking a look at my project. I hope you enjoy recycling and upcycling as much as I do. If you would like more upcycling project DIY's or Green Product Reviews you can subscribe to my   Youtube Channel here or the   Upcycle Design Lab blog here. 

Happy Upcycling!

Cindy
Cindy @ Upcycle Design Lab