How to Organize a Nursery Dresser

$0

My son is 8 months old and it was finally time to get all of his clothing organized and in order! He has a big dresser in his nursery, but it was overflowing with clothes and needed some attention.

Here's his nursery, which I try to keep pretty minimal. But his clothing was getting a little out of hand.

As with all organization projects, I first went through and ditched anything that was stained, doesn't fit anymore, and items that just don't work for his wardrobe. I was then left with a much more manageable pile!

So once I pared down, it was time to start organizing the onesies. I used to fold and stack them on top of each other but didn’t love that method because I couldn’t see all of the options. So instead, I use a super easy roll method to save space and see what options there are available for Ben to wear.

I outline the full roll technique over in this blog post, so you can see how that works right here. I love rolling the onesies because it saves so much space and I can see all of them quickly!

To organize his socks, I picked up 2 small containers that fit well in the dresser. Now they're all corralled and in one spot!

Here's his dresser all organized and ready for action! To see the rest of the drawers (& his closet) head to this blog post.

The DIY Playbook

1 comment