Error loading player:
No playable sources found

Easy & Glittery Snowflakes

$5

It snowed this weekend here and I got inspired to make some snowflakes for my windows. The great thing about these is that you can leave them up for a season to enjoy.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

easy glittery snowflakes

For each of these snowflakes, print out some snowflake shapes that you like and cut them out.

easy glittery snowflakes

Place your snowflake under a piece of wax paper.

easy glittery snowflakes

Window Cling -

Use glittery fabric paint and squeeze out onto the wax paper tracing the snowflake underneath. Let it dry for 24 hours.

easy glittery snowflakes

Carefully peel it off the wax paper and you have a window cling.

easy glittery snowflakes

Glitter Hot Glue Snowflake -

You'll want to coat the wax paper with either non-stick cooking spray, or lightly rub a little dish soap into the wax paper so the glue won't stick to the paper. I preferred the dish soap.

I bought glitter glue sticks from Dollar Tree. I squeezed it out onto the contact paper tracing the snowflake design. Let cool completely, peel off, and wash the cooking spray or dish soap off the snowflake.

easy glittery snowflakes

Tie on a piece of fishing line and your snowflake is ready to be hung.

easy glittery snowflakes

Regular Hot Glue Snowflake - spruced up

Again - coat your wax paper as instructed above. Squeeze your hot glue onto the wax paper tracing the design of the snowflake. Let it cool completely.

easy glittery snowflakes

Paint on some Mod Podge onto the hot glue snowflake.

easy glittery snowflakes

Sprinkle with glitter or I used fake snow on mine. Let it dry completely.

easy glittery snowflakes

Tie on some fishing line and your snowflake is ready to be hung up.

easy glittery snowflakes

Bonus - stenciling on your windows with Window Wax

You'll need a stencil, painters tape, Window Wax which you can find here (https://amzn.to/2OzJvbj), and a paint brush.

easy glittery snowflakes

Use the painters tape to hold your stencil onto your window. Brush the Window Wax onto your stencil, and when you're done carefully remove the stencil.

easy glittery snowflakes

The best part about this is that it's meant to clean your window! So when you're ready to take it down, paint on more Window Wax, and then just wipe it off.

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Ticia

Is window wax the same thing as Glass Wax as I haven't seen that around in a very long time?