All Natural Toy Cleaner

$10

Well it's officially the thick of cold season, how is your family holding up? Even if you are eating fabulous leafy greens and taking those vitamins, it's pretty hard to avoid the causal sneeze at the grocery store or the handrail as you enter the gym. As fate would have it your little's are not overlooked when it comes to these germs on the hunt! I am loving this all natural spray cleaner I recently made for my little dude's toys and nursery. Not only does it smell great from the antibacterial essential oils I dropped in it, but it's kid-friendly AND eco-friendly. Instead of wasting hundreds of sani wipes wiping down everything I can use one towel and a few spritz of my all natural toy cleaner. Happy to share this recipe with all you Mommy Maker's out there...now back onto tackling those germs!!

Supplies:Castille soap (baby) or Sal's Suds All PurposeSpray bottleWaterTea tree essential oil(optional)

Straight from  Dr. Bronner's website, I found a great  dilution cheat sheet to help with this all natural cleaner formula...Recipe:1⁄4 cup soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add 1⁄4 tsp. tea tree essential oil if desired.

Now that we are all squeaky clean it's play time...

Or in my little guy's case- it's chew time!! Well helllooooo teething!

Happy cleaning and more importantly- playing!xoSam

Zest it Up

• S Davis

What other things around the house could this solution be used on?

• Lisa Sinclair

I would say anything that's non-porus. I make a similar cleaner, and I use it to clean my bathroom,kitchen,wipe down my doorhandles, etc.

• Scarlett Deveroux

Can you just spray this on - not spray it on a cloth and wipe? Can you use it on stuffed animals?

• Lisa Sinclair

I won't use it on stuffed animals, but there's alot of diy spray disinfectants, that would work great!

• Deb Molzahn

When I was teaching I would run the toys through the sanitation cycle of the dishwasher.

• Lisa Sinclair

Thank you for sharing, there's so many yucky things in store bought cleaners, that we wouldn't want our little ones putting in their bodies!