5 Plastic Pumpkin Bucket Makeovers

$20
1 Day

I had some plastic pumpkin buckets and I came up with 5 different ways to make them over.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Pumpkin #1 -

I sprayed it with black spray paint and let it dry.

I then sprayed it with Rustoleum Stone spray paint and let that dry.

I placed a witch hat on it and put it on display. I think it looks like faux concrete.

Pumpkin #2 -

I sprayed this pumpkin with Rustoleum Copper spray paint and let that dry.

I added a mum plant inside and set him on the front porch for display.

Pumpkin #3 -

I painted this pumpkin with Folk Art Chalkboard paint and let it dry.

I used it to serve cold apple cider. You could use the back side of him and write words with chalk of what you're serving.

Pumpkin #4 -

I hot glued Dollar Tree burlap ribbon on the pumpkin bucket. Gluing both the bottom and the top and overlapping the ribbon.

I used to to create an apple display.

Alternatively, you could rubber band the extra ribbon on top, closing the top of the bucket and creating a stem. I also wrapped a little ribbon around the stem, added some twine, and hot glued on a couple fake leaves.

Pumpkin #5 -

I painted Mod Podge onto the bucket and added strips of plaid fabric.

I then put another coat of Mod Podge over the top of all the fabric. I let this dry completely.

I gathered the extra fabric on top and used a rubber band to close the top, and left the excess fabric hanging loosely. I took another piece of the fabric and rolled it up and hot glued it into place as a stem. I found some red ribbon and let that dangle as the vines.

I would love to have you stop by my blog     for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Lyn

Where’d you get the witch hat?

• Lisa West

I bought mine from Walmart. It sings the ghost says boo. It's really cute.