EASY No Sew Drop Cloth Curtains

$50

If you want a neutral curtain without paying the price that retailers are asking, look no further! Best part? These curtains can be customized to fit ANY window and will look gorgeous no matter what your style. See this project and more on my Instagram!

Materials Needed: Drop Cloth(s), tape measure, curtain hooks

Lay your drop cloth flat on the ground.

Decide where you need to fold over your material. Make sure you check to see that you’re making your curtain the right size for your window!

Clip your curtain hooks on. I spaced mine approximately 4.5 inches apart.

Gather the hooks on your thumb to create the perfect gathered look.

Slide your curtain onto your curtain rod at viola! Your drop cloth curtains are done! If you want a farmhouse look like me, the ruffle can face out. If you want a more modern look your ruffle can face towards the window. If you’re putting these in a place where you want blackout curtains, you can by blackout liners and clip them right underneath the drop cloth.

Such an inexpensive way to dress up your window!

I hope you enjoyed another simple DIY!

Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space

• Cathy
    Cathy

I've done these in the living room and bedroom. Love them!

• Lori Sweazey
    Lori Sweazey

Hi there, can you please send me a link so that I can find the exact drop cloth that you used? Yours seems to flow very nicely. And I'm having a hard time finding one that does that thanks for any help you can give me.