Charcoal Geometric Coffee Table

$50

I love a good solid wood coffee table, add a geometric design and some curvy legs and I am sold. Follow along as I give a garage sale find new life.
Here it is after I picked it up, such great bones, shape and size to fit so many rooms, it just needs a spa day and a fresh coat of paint.
Starting with a deep scrubbing to clean it well then a good power sanding to get all the chipping lifting original finish off and reveal that amazing wood grain.
Initially I applied Homestead House stain finishing oil in ebony over the bare wood to seal and hydrate it.
Then I painted over it with Fusion Mineral Paint's ash, a gorgeous charcoal. This still left the wood grain but in a uniform color.The entire base was painted this as well.Here are more of my painted projects in this lovely ash color.
Then to bring out the grain even more and give added durability as well as dimension I brushed on Fusion's black wax using my favorite Jolie tapered wax brush
Then the original hardware was cleaned and put back on and this gorgeous classic black geometric coffee table is ready to serve! Check out more of my coffee table tutorials HERE
side shot :)

Creative Moments