Easy and Beautiful Kitchen Cabinet Christmas Wreaths

$20

I love decorating for Christmas. I love sparkly white frosted trees, fresh green garland and pine cones everywhere. I've always wanted to hang wreaths on my kitchen cabinets but never quite got around to it until this year. Now I can't figure out why I didn't do it sooner! It's so very simple and looks gorgeous when it's done. Here's a quick step-by-step tutorial to get you started. If you want to see my other DIY home projects, make sure to follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/the_handcrafted_haven or check out my blog: http://www.thehandcraftedhaven.com/.

After the Christmas wreaths have been added!
The starting point: Everyday Cabinets

1.Gather your supplies: You will need a measuring tape, a pair of scissors, small Christmas wreaths (the size will depend on the size of your cabinets and the style will depend on your personal preference), ribbon and small removable command hooks.

2.Place the command hooks upside down on the backside of your cabinets: You'll want to place them near the top on the back side. Be careful not to place them too high or your cabinet won't close properly. Also make sure that they are upside down so that the ribbon will catch on them.

3.Cut the ribbon to the proper length: The length is a matter of personal choice. Play around with it, seeing if you prefer the wreath to be in the center of the cabinet or closer to the top. Once you get the first one set, make sure to measure the length of the ribbon to make the other ones easy to cut and place at the same height.

4.Wrap the ribbon around the wreath and tie it at the top. Now you can hang your wreath on your cabinet door. Simply loop it under the command hook and over the front of the cabinet door.

Keep adding wreaths to the doors as you wish. You might choose to put a wreath on every cabinet door or perhaps you'll do every other set of doors. Whatever you choose, make sure to sit back and enjoy how beautiful your simple DIY home decor project turned out!

Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
Mary @ The Handcrafted Haven

• Theorganicfanatic

I'm confused. The picture shows the command hook in a "normal" position. Maybe I'm seeing it wrong but wouldn't it have to be upside down for the ribbon to catch?

• Joanna

looks like the kind of hook used is oval and can hang either way if you enlarge it. But hard to tell.

• Heavenlygal

I like this idea, I had used one of these to hang a large silver wreath on my front door last year.

• Jane Fisher McRoberts

I love it. If I can find some small wreaths I may give it a whirl. Nice job 🎄

• MaryAnn

Nice job! I think I will go for a pair of cabinets that are most prominent. These would look nice on a large Armoire doors, or French Doors too. I like the ribbon

on the hutch idea too.

• Crazy Lady

thanks for sharing this with me. I'm going to try it tomorrow!!!