- Blue Ridge Tools 251pc Hobby Tool Kit
- Blue Ridge Tools Rechargeable Screwdriver with Bit Storage
- Nails, measuring tape, hammer, and level (all conveniently part of the Blue Ridge Tools 145pc Deluxe Household Toolkit)
- Scrap wood (or a few pieces from your local craft store)
- Spare piece of wood
- Stain (we used Minwax Special Walnut and True Black stains)
- Sawtooth hangers
1.Sand your wood
We want to make sure we’re starting with a smooth surface, so start by sanding your wood with 120 grit sandpaper.
2.Sketch your pattern
Before breaking out your hobby tool kit, you want to make sure you have a game plan. I like to start by sketching out my design on a piece of paper to get a general idea of what I want to create.
3.Practice on a piece of spare wood