Basket DIY

$20

Want to give some baskets a farmhouse shabby look? Transform any basket using only chalk paint and drawer knobs.

Amish baskets

We live in an area that has an Amish community. Meaning you will find their baskets everywhere.

I have several but decided to step these up a bit with just 3 supplies and very little effort.

Using mini bun feet and spry chalk paint that made the project super quick and easy to achieve.

Actually I couldn't find mini bun feet but did find these adorable wooden drawer knobs. I spray painted them with the chalk paint before drilling holes on the four corners of the baskets with a drill bit. Followed by adding a nice touch with a vinyl design.

I applied the vinyl design I made on my cricut before painting the entire basket in the chalk spray paint. Two coats gave it the coverage I wanted.

A very easy and quick DIY to update some drab old basket.

The vinyl design added a nice touch and you can grab the design over at my blog along with step by step and supplies list!

How about the cute bun feet?

Certainly stepped up their look don't you think? Easy, quick and adorable!

Eat/Pray/Love were the vinyl designs I applied on my three baskets! Super shabby and cute!

30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
15 Perfectly Round Tables
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
GullyCreekCottage

• Denita Atkinson

Are these knobs that you listed on Amazon the exact ones that you used on your project? I like the knobs you have on your baskets. Do you have the link to those?

• Joanie

Cute idea with the knobs. Worked out so good.

• Bek

NOW I know what to do with that beautiful Harry and David basket that arrived full of goodies last Christmas! It's been staring at me, daring me to take it on!