How to Make a Christmas Swag

I love making Natural wreaths and Swags for our outdoor holiday decor. I've been making them since I was a child because my family owned a Christmas tree farm. One of my most asked questions during the holidays is "how do you do it?" I'm here to share my tips and tricks!
how to make a christmas swag, christmas decorations, how to, seasonal holiday decor
Making a swag is simple. To begin you'll need to gather a few supplies. Metal coat hanger, balsam fir approx 10 -24" branches, floral wire, ribbon and a few items for decorating.
The trick to easily putting together a swag quick and easy is a metal coat hanger. Bend in the sides and curl in the hook into a loop for easy hanging.
Once you've cut and gathered your brush there are only a few simple steps to putting your swag together. Visit the blog for complete step by step directions, how to assemble your Christmas swag.
Decorating the swag is the best part! I like to use a combination of natural elements like cedar, holly, pine and pinecones. Here I've brightened it up with May Arts Ribbon coloured burlap and oversized bells.
Swags are perfect to add a touch of holiday class to your front door. Please join me on Fynes Designs for the full tutorial.
Virginia Fynes

• Patty Mead

looking for homemade Christmas swag instructions

• Leslie

@Patty Mead Hi Patty, anytime I need any info or how to's I will google it on the web :)

• Vicky

@Patty Mead - If you click on her link at the bottom of her posting she shows you how she put this together.

• Rusty

What is your new website address?

• Leslie

@Rusty The address is at the bottom of her post :)

• Rusty

@Leslie The link doesn't work. That's why I was asking for a new address.

• Leslie

@Rusty Rusty ? I think you are addressing the wrong person :(