My Powder Room Makeover

Our powder room started out just like you would expect for a 60+ year old bathroom - pink tile that went half way up the wall, a built in toothbrush holder that has slots too small to hold a toothbrush, and dated wallpaper. The previous owner glazed the pink tile and we took over from there and finished up the makeover of this dated space. We love how it turned out!
With a new medicine cabinet, sconces, and stenciled walls, it's a big change from the "before":
Even the little toilet nook is looking better with DIY framed agate art hanging above it. But the highlight of the room is the stenciled walls - using just paint and a stencil, our bathroom now looks like it's covered in high-end wallpaper. If you want to know more, you can find a detailed source list and more images of our bathroom on my blog HERE). Hope you like it!

3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Kris {Driven By Decor}

• Diana
    Diana

I've tried several shades of grey but they never turn out what I want.. what color did u use? Thanks

• Stephanie
      Stephanie

A designer friend uses Agreeable Gray from Sherwin Williams. It's a warm-putty gray rather than cool tones, looks about this same shade.

• Swinnen Lisette
    Swinnen Lisette

That's what I want for my new bathroom !
  • Krissie
    Krissie

Where can I purchase this stencil?

• Lynn Cannon-Dohna
      Lynn Cannon-Dohna

I checked the blog, this is what I found - Wall Colors & Stencil: Annapakshi Indian Damask Wall Stencil – I used the 11.25″ x 15.5″ furniture stencil (c/o Royal Design Studio) | Basecoat paint: Benjamin Moore Aura Bath & Spa (Matte) in Chelsea Gray | Stencil paint: Platinum Gray (Benjamin Moore color but mixed in Behr Premium Plus Ultra in Satin)