My Powder Room Makeover

Our powder room started out just like you would expect for a 60+ year old bathroom - pink tile that went half way up the wall, a built in toothbrush holder that has slots too small to hold a toothbrush, and dated wallpaper. The previous owner glazed the pink tile and we took over from there and finished up the makeover of this dated space. We love how it turned out!
powder room makeover idea using a stencil, bathroom ideas, diy, home decor, painting, wall decor
With a new medicine cabinet, sconces, and stenciled walls, it's a big change from the "before":
Even the little toilet nook is looking better with DIY framed agate art hanging above it. But the highlight of the room is the stenciled walls - using just paint and a stencil, our bathroom now looks like it's covered in high-end wallpaper. If you want to know more, you can find a detailed source list and more images of our bathroom on my blog HERE). Hope you like it!

Kris {Driven By Decor}

• Diana

I've tried several shades of grey but they never turn out what I want.. what color did u use? Thanks

• Stephanie

A designer friend uses Agreeable Gray from Sherwin Williams. It's a warm-putty gray rather than cool tones, looks about this same shade.

• Swinnen Lisette

That's what I want for my new bathroom !
  • Krissie

Where can I purchase this stencil?

• Lynn Cannon-Dohna

I checked the blog, this is what I found - Wall Colors & Stencil: Annapakshi Indian Damask Wall Stencil – I used the 11.25″ x 15.5″ furniture stencil (c/o Royal Design Studio) | Basecoat paint: Benjamin Moore Aura Bath & Spa (Matte) in Chelsea Gray | Stencil paint: Platinum Gray (Benjamin Moore color but mixed in Behr Premium Plus Ultra in Satin)