My Powder Room Makeover

Our powder room started out just like you would expect for a 60+ year old bathroom - pink tile that went half way up the wall, a built in toothbrush holder that has slots too small to hold a toothbrush, and dated wallpaper. The previous owner glazed the pink tile and we took over from there and finished up the makeover of this dated space. We love how it turned out!
powder room makeover idea using a stencil, bathroom ideas, diy, home decor, painting, wall decor
With a new medicine cabinet, sconces, and stenciled walls, it's a big change from the "before":
Even the little toilet nook is looking better with DIY framed agate art hanging above it. But the highlight of the room is the stenciled walls - using just paint and a stencil, our bathroom now looks like it's covered in high-end wallpaper. If you want to know more, you can find a detailed source list and more images of our bathroom on my blog HERE). Hope you like it!
Kris {Driven By Decor}

• Mary Needham

Love the lights. Is the light good enough to put make-up on. I want to redo my guest bathroom, but also make sure they can have good lighting for putting on makeup. Thank you

• Swinnen Lisette

That's what I want for my new bathroom !