Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

Peppermint Sugar Scrub In Mason Jars - Free Printable Chalkboard Label

This year, we are on a mission to make as many Christmas gifts as possible instead of buying meaningless gifts. This Peppermint Sugar Scrub may be my favorite gift to give this year! It will make your skin super soft, and it smells like Heaven! You only need a few ingredients, and I'll supply the free printable mason jar labels!
how to make peppermint sugar scrub as a holiday gift, crafts, mason jars, seasonal holiday decor
You will need peppermint essential oils, coconut oil and sugar...just three ingredents!
Mix them together in a large bowl, and fill your mason jars!
Add these cute labels to your mason jar lids.
To give it an extra sweet look, I tied some baker's twine around the lid and added a candy cane and a twig of rosemary! I promis you, this gift will be a HUGE hit! For the ingredient amounts and to download the printable jar labels, just click the link below! Happy Holidays!
Mom4Real

• Kathi Fraser

When you say "coconut oil", can coconut cooking oil be used, or is there a coconut oil for the body? Thank you

• Brenda

Use the liquid coconut oil so it won’t turn into a solid form at room temperature
  • Claire

Could you use different types of essential oils to get different scrubs?

• Mikasa

Yup you can mix your own essential oils and make your own scents!

• Mame

If you are making a big batch for gifts you can whip the coconut oil in a food processor and then stir in the sugar and oil.

• Faye Patrick

I would love too but I can not find the full instructions ,including the amount you add

• Faye Patrick

I can not find the full instructions, including the amount you and of sugar,coconut oil and the peppermint for the peppermint Sugar Scrub.