Easily Remove Stain From Your Hands

One of the pitfalls of staining is using the wrong type of glove or skipping the gloves altogether (I prefer staining without gloves). Luckily, there is an easy way to get the stain of without destroying your hands.
** I wanted to add that I have used coconut oil based upon the suggestions and it does work pretty well. I still have to follow it up with the Palmolive to get the stain out of the nail beds but all-in-all, it works well.
Remember those Palmolive commercials where they talk about being tough on grease? Turns out, it's true. All you need to do is lather up really well with the Palmolive, grab a loofah or sponge, scrub a little and voila....
Clean hands!
I feel like I should add that I've used other dish soaps in the past, and Palmolive works best. Also, Palmolive doesn't dry out my hands like the others. Do you have a secret (chemical-free) trick for removing stain from your hands?

15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
The Rozy Home

• Linda Clemmer
    Linda Clemmer

How can I remove dried acrylic paint from a blouse?

• Tom3546931
      Tom3546931

It may depend on the type of material but this is my suggestion. Soak the stain in Parmolive dishwashing liquid, then scrub with a nail brush and rinse. Repeat as needed. Soak for longer perhaps. Works on most paintbrushes too. I got dried paint off some kids brushes by soaking for several days. It's worth a try.

• Cwb22465494
    Cwb22465494

An ink pen broke in my purse. How do you get ink off of the leather?
    • Trudy
      Trudy

I have heard that it is actually the alcohol in the hairspray that works. That is why the newer sprays don't work. You might try rubbing alcohol?

• Rondagc13
    Rondagc13

I find that doing a sink or two of dishes afterwards gets the final stubborn stains off. Moisturize afterwards.

• Gene
    Gene

Just dip your hands in paint thinner. Rub well and dry with a paper towel. Then wash your hands. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist.