Organized Craft Closet

Our office closet had quickly become a catch all for everything in our house that didn't have a proper place to be. I finally got sick of the unorganized chaos and designed the perfect dream craft closet using IKEA's Algot system.
I started by clearing everything out of the closet and drawing out my plan before heading to IKEA for my supplies.
I installed the Algot system first then added additional storage in the empty spaces.
A file divider (from IKEA) stores a few folders for blogging while a white trash can (from IKEA) holds my favorite rolls of wrapping paper as well as a few bolts of fabric. I also added a clothes rack to hang a few of my favorite yards of fabric.
Gold metal adhesive labels were added to each drawer to easily find what I need.
Metal soup cans were updated with fun wrapping paper to store scissors, pens and paint brushes.
While my trash to treasure wallpapered file cabinet holds all our important files and documents.
This closet has been a dream come true and I can't tell you how amazing it is to actually be able to find what you're looking for!

Katie @ Little House of Four