An Almost No Sew Slipcovered Chair

$0

I created a slipcover to repurpose an old chair for a new space by using leftover drop cloth scraps, a glue gun, a staple gun and an old bridesmaid's dress! It's all part of my mission to use items in my own home before going out and buying something new. See how I did it at the link below!
The end result - a slipcovered chair
The end result - a slipcovered chair
I used a pin my preschooler made for mother's day last year as an accent on the chairs sash.
My favorite part?  The little bits of tulle sticking out from under the hem!
My favorite part? The little bits of tulle sticking out from under the hem!
Storywood Designs

• Nikki

Adorable! and I also love that it is No SEW =) are you able to wash it in the laundry? I'm just curious about the hot glue holding up, Or is it not a removable slipcover? I would love to figure out how to make a no sew slipcover for a living room chair I have but with everything going on in my house I would have to be able to wash it =)

• Anna Ibarra

This is too cute. I have 3 small vintage child chairs, 2 cane seating are broken, but the other one is in tack. Was sold to me as 1, so I'll have to fix the 2. How cute would it be to have my chair covered like this. ;-D