Gardening Tool Reorganization
Imagine all the gardening tools lumped in the corner, propped up on each other with a mound of dirt - that's what this corner looked like. So thus the reorganization of the gardening tools. We decided to mount the 4" PVC pipe up off the floor so that we can periodically sweep. I also wanted a larger area to store the large handled implements. The PVC pipe was cut into 20" lengths and screwed to each other as well as to the 1x4 treated lumber. The back top 1x4 is longer that the bottom one on the wall because we wanted it mounted to the studs.
Trying out the order of the PVC pipe. This is not a big area but it held a lot of gardening tools propped against the outside corner!
Mounting the wood frame. Top back wall mount is longer than the bottom because we wanted it attached to more studs as it would be holding the weight more so than the bottom frame.
PVC pipe added - note that they are screwed into the frame.
Finished project. Sorry that the photo doesn't show more. I couldn't get the complete project photo to load - it would only load sideways!
Thanks to all who commented. I went out and added hooks and a basket - holds the small gardening tools plus my gloves and small pruner! Yea!!!
2 of 160 comments