DIY Paper Towel Roll Jewelry Holder

I wanted to organize my jewelry but I didn't want to buy a jewelry holder because I didn't want to spend 25- 30 dollars on the one I wanted and then I thought I can make this. So then I was thinking how I can make it and it came to me one day as I was driving, I can make it out of paper towel rolls. So this is what I came up with.
diy paper towel roll jewelry holder, crafts, how to, organizing, repurposing upcycling
All you need is one toilet paper roll and five paper towel rolls.
Also you need a plate or serving dish as a base. I was going to use just a piece of cardboard but then I thought I need something sturdy to be the base so I bought this one at Dollar Tree.
First take one of the paper towel rolls and use the toilet paper roll as a stencil to draw a circle in the middle of the roll.
Then cut the circle out.
Now take the toilet paper roll and push it into the hole to create a "T" shape. This will be your first tier. I used hot glue to make them stick and stay together.
For the second tier cut the paper towel roll 1 and 1/4 inch high then the first tier. For the third tier cut the paper towel roll 1 and 1/4 inch higher then the second tier. Then cut holes in the last two paper towel roll just like you did the first one and push the two cut paper towel rolls into the holes. To make it stay I used the hot glue to glue it together. Now you will have three tiers one higher than the other.
Now attach them to the base using hot glue.
Then spray painted whatever color you like.
Then you have a Jewelry Holder. To get the full instruction on how to make this Jewelry Holder go to the link below to see the full blog post.
Maria Daniels-Marquez

• SWE21521029

I am, and will try to figure out a way to make it easier to remove whatever bracelet I want without having to remove the others. Thank you!!!

• Brenda Crespo

I know what ur saying but I guess it's easier than going through a box. At least u can see all of them.

• Brenda Crespo

Great idea! For the base I would have stacked several wider pieces of cardboard, cut a hole to insert the rolls to make it more sturdy & covered the cardboard in a felt or something.