Organizing With Upcycled Jars

$5

Okay, it’s time to push up our sleeves and start purging and organizing.

This little caterer is always in need of organization and upcycling glass jars is the perfect way to do so!!!

Life just moves too darn fast at times. Excuses, excuses! It is time to clean and get things in order.

My solution looks like it came from a major pickle fetish. All I can say is “I am a caterer,” remember? And being a Zest it Up caterer means that when you find yourself in possession of large jars after an event, you must find a use for them other than the trash.

With the help of a little chalkboard spray paint and some chalkboard stickers from the Dollar Store, I was easily able to transform a bunch of pickle jars into uniform storage for my dry goods (aka make my pantry look better with very little effort or money).

Yay for a quick organization project!

All my pantry goods are now labeled and organized in these cute glass jars!

I always have a paint pen laying around just in case I need to relabel or recycle more jars!

And “yay” to a pantry that will not embarrass me anymore! Easy Kitchen Storage soothes the soul!

Happy cleaning and organizing!

xoxo,

Chanda

• Glass jars  (Dollar Store)
  • Chalkboard labels  (Dollar Store)
  • Chalkboard spray paint  (Craft store)

Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Zest it Up

• Lesley Brisco
    Lesley Brisco

What sort of pen do you use?

• Lynelle Christiani
    Lynelle Christiani

How did you get the "Pickle" smell off the lids???

• Joanie
      Joanie

You're removing the vinegar and pickle smell. You're addin' it back on. Just use good ole' dawn and water and wash them.......using jars for storage is an great organizing solution.....You can see thru glass., which makes it easy for NO labeling, unless you want to get fancy.
  • Susan Denise
    Susan Denise

What did the caterer use to put the pickle jars on...looks like a strainer, but I don't think so. Thank you!

• NancyMaria
    NancyMaria

Long time ago I used the super sized pickle jars from Costco for storage only now my hands have trouble with the big lids. So I down sized to 1/2 gallon canning jars for my flour & baking needs. The extra benefit is with new lids lots of the time they seal themselves fresh. I do use the small pickle jars for smaller storage too but have not painted the lids, way to go!
  • Linda Pepiton Grindstaff
    Linda Pepiton Grindstaff

I use canning jars and some antique canning jars, love them! Just wish my printing was as nice as yours.🤣