Beachy Starfish Small Table

I belong to a talented group of furniture refinishing bloggers who get together and share a themed project. This month our theme is small tables. My project is a pretty little coastal starfish stenciled side table. Furniture refinishing is one of my favorite projects. Be sure to visit my blog for lots more coastal makeover inspiration!
This table has been sitting in my garage for months. I must have had an idea for it at one time because the top was already primed. For the life of me, I can't remember where I planned on putting it much less what I thought I'd do with it!
I used a few coats of Robins Egg Blue from Maison Blanche all over. Next, I gave the entire table a light sanding with 320 grit sandpaper before stenciling the starfish onto the top.
I stenciled the starfish randomly across the top and put a few half off of the edges. Last, I gave it a few coats of clear wax. This would look darling in a sunroom, a casual living room, or even in a coastal beachy bedroom.

Wendi @ H2OBungalow