The Secret to Dealing with Quirky Room Challenges

Our circa 1875 home presents unique design challenges when trying to place furniture to create good traffic flow. Too many doors and odd-sized walls means having to be creative with furniture choices and decor. Our living room is the most challenging since it sits in the middle of the house.
Light wall colors help to keep the room fresh and airy.
Eco-friendly script bamboo mats pull furniture together and provides a cohesive look from room to room.
The window in the stairwell is not curtained so that ample light will fill the room.
A club chair provides comfy seating along a wall wedged between the staircase and laundry room door.
A simple wooden star adds interest to the window oddly placed at the bottom of the stairway.
Town and Country Living

• Noreen Steeves

What a lovely as well as refreshing room - it's very inviting! I especially like the blue walls - would you please be so kind as to tell me the color and brand of paint that was used? It's so pretty🙂
    Thanks very much,
    Noreen
    • Noreen Steeves

Sorry - the above question was meant to be attached to the previous picture - I was enquiring about the light blue wall color.
      Thanks again,
      Noreen