Make Your Own Spinning Supply Caddy With Dollar Store Buckets

$8

Kids' supplies - - for crafts and school - - will take over your house if left without a proper home. After having to put away one too many crayons (this is a serious problem, people!), I had enough and figured out a way to corral my kids' supplies in a fun and functional way with this DIY Spinning Supply Caddy.
diy spinning supply caddy, crafts, organizing, repurposing upcycling
I started with a plastic bin and buckets from the dollar store.
Next, I picked up a lazy susan or turntable at Target.
I decorated the plastic bin and buckets with some glitter tape ('cause who doesn't LOVE glitter?!), that I scalloped with a large circle punch.
Next, I attached the lazy susan or turntable to the bottom of the plastic bin using velcro. I did this so that the turntable can be easily removed, if desired.
I put the buckets back into the bin and let my kids enjoy their new supply storage caddy that is super fun to spin. Bonus = the ease of use makes sharing supplies MUCH easier! For a full supply list and to see a SUPER CUTE video of the caddy in action, please visit my blog at the link below. Thanks!
Bre @ Average But Inspired

• Kathy

I am so doing this I love it for coloring supplies for my adult relaxation coloring books
    • Jill Ron Pike

Isn't it funny how we adults rationalize our play things? For a child, it's just a plain "coloring book". We have to add "adult relaxation" to it if it's for us...not a criticism, just an observation. I used to use kids' coloring books for my own use before the adult ones became so popular :) Happy coloring :)

• Elsie Heath

i use them for my art supplies also, and little plant pots, poke small hole in bottom for drainage. hang them or place on the ground in my garden.