Make Your Own Spinning Supply Caddy With Dollar Store Buckets

$8

Kids' supplies - - for crafts and school - - will take over your house if left without a proper home. After having to put away one too many crayons (this is a serious problem, people!), I had enough and figured out a way to corral my kids' supplies in a fun and functional way with this DIY Spinning Supply Caddy.
I started with a plastic bin and buckets from the dollar store.
Next, I picked up a lazy susan or turntable at Target.
I decorated the plastic bin and buckets with some glitter tape ('cause who doesn't LOVE glitter?!), that I scalloped with a large circle punch.
Next, I attached the lazy susan or turntable to the bottom of the plastic bin using velcro. I did this so that the turntable can be easily removed, if desired.
I put the buckets back into the bin and let my kids enjoy their new supply storage caddy that is super fun to spin. Bonus = the ease of use makes sharing supplies MUCH easier! For a full supply list and to see a SUPER CUTE video of the caddy in action, please visit my blog at the link below. Thanks!

15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Bre @ Average But Inspired

• Kathy

I am so doing this I love it for coloring supplies for my adult relaxation coloring books
    • Jill Ron Pike

Isn't it funny how we adults rationalize our play things? For a child, it's just a plain "coloring book". We have to add "adult relaxation" to it if it's for us...not a criticism, just an observation. I used to use kids' coloring books for my own use before the adult ones became so popular :) Happy coloring :)

• Elsie Heath

i use them for my art supplies also, and little plant pots, poke small hole in bottom for drainage. hang them or place on the ground in my garden.