Thanksgiving Table Settings and a DiY Placemat
With Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving coming up really soon, it's time to make a spectacular budget friendly table setting with a fun easy placemat!! What I love most about the holidays is being able to be creative and think outside the box. It's fun to surprise your guests with a gorgeous, thoughtful table setting this holiday season. From the plates to the unique placemat, there are so many little things you can do to set the table with pizzazz and style. And whether you're looking for a more subdued, elegant look or something a little more simple, you've come to the right spot! I always try to stay within a good budget, especially with all the money will be spending on Christmas! HAHA
When it comes to Thanksgiving it is all about giving thanks! What better way to share what we are thankful for then to write it down, go around the table and share our thanks! Don't you think?
To make a great unique table setting, I always start with what I own. 90% of my dishes all come from the dollar tree as well as my clear vintage looking wine glasses! You can't beat a DOLLAR!!!!
Work with what you have!
- Lay your Card stock Paper down
- Write in any font (it doesn't have to be perfect)
- Draw 5 inch lines (I went with 5 lines as well)
- I drew more to the right to have space for plates
- Cut your ribbon by 5 inches as well and tie over napkin and silverware lightly
- Big plate, little plate stack with napkin on top..any style plate works