This DIY Christmas Tree Stand Container is a close replica of a European Antique Grape Gathering Hod. This easy tutorial is an inexpensive way to achieve the vintage Christmas feel.
Now you can make your own tree container to use for the holidays.
Christmas Tree Stand Materials & Tools
Here are the supplies you will need to make this Christmas Tree Stand.
- Trim Pieces for top of box
- 1 – 4×8 Sheet of Plywood (heavy weight)
- Wood glue & Finishing Nails
- Metal Strap 1 inch wide
- Antique Pewter Hammered Spray Paint
- Brown Hammered Spray Paint
- White Chalk Paint
- Craft Paint in Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna & Raw Sienna