With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming I wanted to show you how I made this Solo Plastic Cup Holder with a place for a marker. This Solo Cup Holder will help save on cups and the confusion of whose cup is this. All your guest have to do is write their name on the Solo Cup they choose.
How to Make a Solo Cup Holder With a Marker Holder for the Holidays
This is a simple project as long as you know how to use a few power tools, and if not, get your hubby to help you!
I am excited to be using this Solo Cup Holder this Holiday season! Hopefully we won't get overly confused and concerned about "is that my cup?"
- Place the cups side by side and decide how large your box will need to be.
- My measurements were 10" Long x 4" Wide.
- Cut your wood down to the size you need them.
- I also added 4 corner pieces about 1.5" wide.
- Using wood glue and clamps put the bottom of the box together and set it to the side.
- Put your box together.
- I used wood glue and a nail gun to do this.
- Use wood glue and attach the bottom to the box.
- Use clamps to secure everything until the wood glue dries.
- I left my box clamped for 2 days but you only need to wait 24 hours.
- Remove clamps.
- Sand the box.
- Paint the entire box, inside and out.
- I used black chalk paint on mine.
- I used my Cricut and cut out the saying but you could write on it with paint pens.
- Attach pen divider.
Watch Video for Full Tutorial.
Join my community to get FREE Printables and Special Deals only for my subscribers
My Disclaimer: All of the video footage, photos, and designs are created by me and are owned by Designs By Gaddis. You may only use the video footage, photos, and designs with my permission. My content is mine and it is protected. I am not sponsored or paid by any of the product companies or tools shown in these videos unless otherwise mentioned. I have full rights and control of the content.
Copyright @ Designs By Gaddis 2020. Any reproduction or illegal distribution of the content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.