Jewel-Toned Thanksgiving Table

Don't miss this year's Thanksgiving table put together with lots of nature-based jewel tones. It's so easy to put together, and there's a full source list so you can recreate the look at home!
jewel toned thanksgiving table, seasonal holiday decor, thanksgiving decorations
Aqua mason jars hold bare branches snipped from the yard to give the centerpiece some drama and height.
Many natural elements were incorporated to give a sense of harvest with a nod to a traditional Thanksgiving cornucopia. Artichokes, white pumpkins, clementines, moss, berry branches, and purple mums make up the look.
Tealights in simple glass holders warm everything up for evening and add a bit of magical sparkle to the look.
Jennifer

• Hannah V

LOVE love love love this tablescape. Seriously I could swoon over this for days! <33

• Kimberly Morgan

Wow! Jennifer!! I totally agree with Hannah. It is awesome. I love the color, the use of veggies and fruit, and bring the outdoors in! You nailed it gurl!!!