Small Bathroom Makeover

$997.00

I completed my bathroom makeover in 20 days, and filled the room with DIY projects, like a mosaic "tile" mirror made out of wood yardsticks, new DIY cabinet doors and drawer fronts (requiring no special cabinet-making tools!) to update the original vanity cabinet, a wood countertop made from cedar fence pickets, and a custom pleated ruffle shower curtain made from an extra queen sized sheet, and hand painted floor cloth made with a scrap piece of vinyl flooring, and shelves made from scrap lumber.
Bathroom makeover before and after
Shower curtain and bathtub.
I made the shower curtain from an extra queen-sized sheet that I had, and the bathtub was given a facelift with Rust-Oleum Tub & Tile paint.
New vanity area.
I made the mosaic "tile" mirror out of wood yardsticks cut into little tiles. The new countertop is made from cedar fence pickets, and the new drawer fronts and doors were made without the use of any special cabinet-making tools.
The horizontal slatted wall treatment was created using two sheets of eucaboard ($14 each) and decorating trim. I made the framed artwork, and the dimensional flowers on the artwork are made out of drywall mud and acrylic paint.

Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating

• Yum11893877

just how do you do a bathtub thats rusted?

• KDK

What is the size of your ceiling fan ??? We are working on our bathroom and I really love the idea of the ceiling fan ... It adds something extra ...  Thx ...

• Judy Harrison

Awesome job! I love the color choices used and your wall border treatment . Thanks for sharing!
  • Amy Dietz

Looks great❣️....... I may just copy your entire bathroom lol - no, but seriously it’s perfect - all my favorite elements & colors