Lovedecor
Lovedecor
  • Beverly Hills, CA

Soap Dispenser Options

I like to make the things I use everyday to be prettier and more organized. My shampoo and conditioner bottles were in need of something pretty. I bought some plastic soap dispensers at the dollar store and transformed them. Please visit my blog to see the full tutorial and some of my other soap dispensers. :)
soap dispenser options, cleaning tips
It doesn't cost a lot of money to make your everyday things pretty and more organized. A basket also helps, too.
soap dispenser options, cleaning tips
1). I didn't want to have any glass bottles in the shower and I didn't want to spend a ton of money. I found two nice looking soap dispenser bottles at my local Dollar Tree.
soap dispenser options, cleaning tips
2). I then peeled the label off of the soap bottles. I used acetone nail polish remover to take off the sticky residue left behind.
soap dispenser options, cleaning tips
3). I used my Cricut to cut out the vinyl letters, an S for shampoo and C for conditioner. The size I used was 2 3/4" . You can also find vinyl letters at any home improvement or hardware store.Just make sure it is waterproof. :)
soap dispenser options, cleaning tips
4). I dumped out all of the Dollar Tree soap. I really don't like to be wasteful but I really only wanted the bottles.
soap dispenser options, cleaning tips
5). Now, it is time to fill up your bottles with your favorite shampoo and conditioner. I did leave a little room on the top for the dispenser to go on.
soap dispenser options, cleaning tips
6). Place the vinyl letters on the bottle. Now place the bottles in your shower and enjoy your new pretty soap dispensers.
Lovedecor

• Fran

Great idea. Without my glasses on in the shower I have a hard time seeing which one is shampoo/conditioner. I usually have to line them up in the order I use them. I am going to do this for sure!

• Sherrie

This is darling and makes it look expensive!