Pallet Project

My hubby brought home some pallets from work and a light bulb went off in my head!
First cleaning and sanding
A little stain and finish
Buy matching chairs from Walmart
Some lights
A tv and some brew for a break
And wallah! A pallet bar for my enclosed deck

• Jab33553948

What does your hubby do.

• Lin1263925

This is great but no directions and no replies on any questions about directions on how this was attached I also see a inside shelf do you have true instructions on how you attached the pallets

• Elleanerose Krebs

You can make it to an Long Island bar I hope it help, I am also making my outdoor kitchen in my backyard out of pallets am not done yet but it’s looking good , Me and my dad add a roof to my storage shed and place all my pallets more of a counter bar and we are adding a kitchen sink and an outdoor stove also,once all done I will take pictures and post it here I can’t wait till it Is done ,I am excited!!!!also I covered the pallet with metal roof and paint it later:)

• Helen

I'd like to have full instructions.. How and what do you use for the top of bar..

• Judy Kirkpatrick

I built it by eyeing everything... I just made sure the height was a standard bar height... sawed the excess... 1 pallet each for the sides. Bought a raw plank for the top.. secured underneath the counter with decorative shelf brackets... 2 pallets for the front... screwed everything together... sanded and put a clear wood coating... added iron accessories such as bottle opener on the side and metal shelves with hooks to easily hang on pallet boards... the metal shelves can be bought at bath and beyond and they hold alcohol bottles... added hooks hot hanging towels... added an extra wood shelf inside across the bar to mix drinks and bought matching clear stools at Walmart. Again all was completed by eyeballing it. Hope this helps!

• Joanie

Sports bar. This will work.....bring on a good football game and the brewskys  and your good to go!! The Super Bowl is close.!!

• Judy Kirkpatrick

for sure!