Chalk Paint® Stenciled Floor Cloth

12K Views
Painted and stenciled floorcloths have a rich history - used in homes throughout England and the United States prior to the invention of linoleum, they were often made from recycled canvas ship sails. For a quick and easy alternative floor covering we created this amazing stenciled vinyl floorcloth using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint on the BACK side of some pre-cut vinyl. Check out the full blog post for complete instructions and tips!
http://www.royaldesignstudio.com/blogs/how-to-stencil/5156302-chalk-paint-stenciled-floor-cloth

Suggested materials for this project:

• Debi53
      Debi53 Broadway, NC

This is just gorgeous! Beautiful job.

• Jessica Montaigne
        Jessica Montaigne

It's is stunning and I'm so envious of how you pulled this off. I have the tools,have watched the tutorials and still can't come close to doing anythung nearly as professional looking as this. I'm sure patience is a key factor of which I have none. Again bravo!

• Royal Design Studio
            Royal Design Studio Chula Vista, CA

Stenciling is great for beginners! Our website tutorials show you how... but even then, stenciling is a fun way to be unique and make it all your own! Rock the look that your stenciling hand tells you to do :)