Pathway Lights

A way to light a pathway or Ramp, with beautiful bottles that are too pretty to just recycle.
I found these beautiful Italian Organic Soda bottles at my local 99 cents Only store. Not only was the soda great, the bottles were just too pretty to recycle! So I had an idea to light my ramp to m y THOW, but it would work just as well on a path. My one problem was the high winds where I live. So I weighted each bottle with shiny copper coated BB's!
Next, I cut notches in the bottom of the #8 corks to accommodate the wires.
put a few lights inside each bottle. Ran a bead of silicone around each cork and shoved them in tightly.
laide them out along the ramp. (The bb's are really pretty in the daylight, but they don't show up as well in pictures)
At night they look really nice and light the ramp very well!
As you can see it's nice and bright! Mine are LED Christmas Lights, but you could easily use solar lights as well. Just make sure the bulbs fit in the neck of the bottle. Only 2 or 3 hours work, very simple!

• Pretty Bottles   (99 cents Only Store)
  • #8 corks   (Amazon.com)
  • LED String Lights   (Target after Xmas sale)
Dani Moore

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 6 questions

Comments

2 of 62 comments
Next