Red Solo Cup Party Lights

$5

This light strand is inexpensive, easy to make, and will be great at any party!

red solo cup party lights
You'll need: A strand of lights (Walmart) Solo Cups (Walmart) optional mini solo cups (Dollar Tree) X-Acto knife or Razor blade
red solo cup party lights
You'll be cutting an "X" in the bottom of the cups.
red solo cup party lights
Use your razor or X-Acto knife to cut the bottom of the solo cups in an "x".
red solo cup party lights
Stick the light through the "x" in the bottom of the cup. The big cups wouldn't fit as well right next to each other. I opted to buy mini solo cups from Dollar Tree to alternate with the big cups. You could us all mini cups or leave a blank light between the big cups.
red solo cup party lights
You can decide how many cups you want to put on your light strand.
red solo cup party lights
Plug them in and you're ready to go!
red solo cup party lights
I used a couple suction cups from Dollar Tree and was able to hang my lights up above my TV.
red solo cup party lights
I stopped here for now but will be doing the whole strand on my next Hometalk Facebook Live show!
red solo cup party lights
Please join me Tuesday, January 31th at 7pm EST on Hometalk Facebook Live! You'll see this and more tips on getting ready for the Super Bowl!
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

• Lights
  • Cups
Chas' Crazy Creations