A Vintage DIY Wedding

When my second daughter got married, I was extremely busy making almost all of the accessories for her vintage themed wedding. It took a lot of time but in the end we were happy with all of the personalized touches. If you are interested in more complete details on any of the projects, just check out my wedding blog at Something Borrowed.
a vintage diy wedding, chalkboard paint, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, This vintage suitcase was transformed into a fun card box by adding a fabric bottom and a chalkboard lid
This vintage suitcase was transformed into a fun card box by adding a fabric bottom and a chalkboard lid.
a vintage diy wedding, chalkboard paint, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, I used an old window and chalkboard paint to display the wedding program
I used an old window and chalkboard paint to display the wedding program.
a vintage diy wedding, chalkboard paint, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, The wedding cake stand was made from my husband out of 2x4 s glued together and then he branded the initials on each side of the base with a homemade branding iron that he had welded together
The wedding cake stand was made from my husband out of 2x4's glued together and then he branded the initials on each side of the base with a homemade branding iron that he had welded together.
a vintage diy wedding, chalkboard paint, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, Here are more homemade bases used for the centerpieces We used vintage clocks as table numbers
Here are more homemade bases used for the centerpieces. We used vintage clocks as table numbers.
a vintage diy wedding, chalkboard paint, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, I made the boutonnieres with vintage keys burlap and silk leaves
I made the boutonnieres with vintage keys, burlap and silk leaves.
a vintage diy wedding, chalkboard paint, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, I made all of the bouquets with vintage brooches
I made all of the bouquets with vintage brooches.
a vintage diy wedding, chalkboard paint, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, We had a signature drink called Something Blue which I made a sign for using logo software A vintage blue mason jar holds rock candy swizzles for stirring the drink
We had a signature drink called "Something Blue" which I made a sign for using logo software. A vintage blue mason jar holds rock candy swizzles for stirring the drink.
a vintage diy wedding, chalkboard paint, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, I hung hankies on another old window without glass for guests to use for tears of joy These were hung from wire that was strung across the window in three lines and clipped with tiny clothespins
I hung hankies on another old window, without glass, for guests to use for "tears of joy". These were hung from wire that was strung across the window in three lines and clipped with tiny clothespins.
Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor - Renee